SMOOTH SAILING COOL CREW
“iQ2010” is 47ft long, custom built in epoxy and foam core, very light and strong and extremely fast. Powered by twin Yanmar 40hp diesels with 3 blade Gori feathering propellers she is powerful under motor. The design has huge “dockside appeal” and is SAMSA certified.
The boat has a fully fitted galley, large stainless steel fridges, 4 double cabins, three large well ventilated toilets and a huge canopy covered cockpit for the guests. All modern electronics and Safety gear are standard.
- Customized “iQ2010” wet weather jackets for guests
- Polar fleece throws for guests
- Hot and cold pressurized water in the three large toilets
- Huge fridge space for beverages
- Various Bar and Catering options for Private Charters
- PA System and excellent music system
- High freeboard so very dry for passengers
- Speed and excitement like never before
- Wheelchair friendly
- 2 double cabins
- 2 large, well ventilated toilets
Clients want to feel like a millionaire sailor, even if only on a 2 hour trip. This is the special experience that “iQ2010” will give her guests at the V&A Waterfront.
“iQ2010” is skippered and crewed by the most experienced sailors available. You will not find a more motivated and friendly crew.